- Title: This is a custom taxonomy title. If you don't want to change the title of the taxonomy, leave it blank. This is useful for attributes to remove a prefix "product".
- MultiSelect: this setting allows you to select multiple terms for one taxonomy.
- Dynamic recount: recalculation of the number of products depending on the current search queries( If you select "Yes" - this function is performed after each filter selection ) If you select "Default" - The values of this option will be taken from the main filter settings.
- Show count - Show or hide the number of products for this filter. If you select "Default" - The values of this option will be taken from the main filter settings.
- Hide empty terms - Hide filter options where product counter is zero. if all filter options are zero then the whole filter (with title) will be hidden. If you select "Default" - The values of this option will be taken from the main filter settings.
- Color - For each term you can assign an color. For complex colors you can use images. if you have selected both color and image - the image will be displayed in the filter
- Show Title: show or hide taxonomy title
- Toggle: This setting makes the filter more compact. How to display a filter. None/Show as open/ Show as hidden/Show as hidden only for mobile
- Logic: Search query comparison logic. IN - standard logic - shows all products that have at least one of the selected terms. AND - shows products that have all of the selected terms. NOT IN - exclude products that have at least one of the selected terms
- Exclude: You can exclude some terms so that the filter does not show them. Insert term IDs separated by commas. You can get IDs of the terms on taxonomy edit page
- Include: you can show only specific terms
Avalon23 - WooCommerce Products Filter
Products filter plugin for WooCommerce shop by criteria: products categories, products attributes, price, sku, title, meta fields, custom taxonomies. Powerful and friendly tool for your e-commerce business.Get Started for free Get Premium version