You can use any taxonomy for this kind of filter. and since all taxonomies are strings they cannot be sorted by number. For the range in the slider to look correct, you should sort the terms on the taxonomy edit page using drag&drop OR use third party plugins. An example - https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-taxonomy-order-ne/
- Title: This is a custom taxonomy title. If you don't want to change the title of the taxonomy, leave it blank. This is useful for attributes to remove a prefix "product".
- Dynamic recount: recalculation of the number of products depending on the current search queries( If you select "Yes" - this function is performed after each filter selection ) If you select "Default" - The values of this option will be taken from the main filter settings.
- Hide empty terms - Hide filter options where product counter is zero. if all filter options are zero then the whole filter (with title) will be hidden. If you select "Default" - The values of this option will be taken from the main filter settings.
- Show Title: show or hide taxonomy title
- Toggle: This setting makes the filter more compact. How to display a filter. None/Show as open/ Show as hidden/Show as hidden only for mobile
- Logic: Search query comparison logic. IN - standard logic - shows all products that have at least one of the selected terms. AND - shows products that have all of the selected terms. NOT IN - exclude products that have at least one of the selected terms
- Exclude: You can exclude some terms so that the filter does not show them. Insert term IDs separated by commas. You can get IDs of the terms on taxonomy edit page
- Include: you can show only specific terms