- Title: This is a custom taxonomy title. If you don't want to change the title of the taxonomy, leave it blank. This is useful for attributes to remove a prefix "product".
- MultiSelect: this setting allows you to select multiple terms for one taxonomy.
- Dynamic recount: recalculation of the number of products depending on the current search queries( If you select "Yes" - this function is performed after each filter selection ) If you select "Default" - The values of this option will be taken from the main filter settings.
- Show count - Show or hide the number of products for this filter. If you select "Default" - The values of this option will be taken from the main filter settings.
- Hide empty terms - Hide filter options where product counter is zero. if all filter options are zero then the whole filter (with title) will be hidden. If you select "Default" - The values of this option will be taken from the main filter settings.
- Show Title: show or hide taxonomy title
- Main image Map: This image contains markers (filter elements)
- Marker checked: Image of what the selected marker (filter elements) will look like.
- Marker: default marker image
- Coordinates: Adjusting the position of markers on the main image. Just move the marker (located under the main image) to the desired point of the main image. To remove the marker from the image, drag it to the field with the trash can icon (located to the left of the main image). [avalon23_map key="xxxxx" filter_id="x"] - also a shortcode is generated here to display this filter elsewhere
- Toggle: This setting makes the filter more compact. How to display a filter. None/Show as open/ Show as hidden/Show as hidden only for mobile
- Logic: Search query comparison logic. IN - standard logic - shows all products that have at least one of the selected terms. AND - shows products that have all of the selected terms. NOT IN - exclude products that have at least one of the selected terms
Avalon23 - WooCommerce Products Filter
Products filter plugin for WooCommerce shop by criteria: products categories, products attributes, price, sku, title, meta fields, custom taxonomies. Powerful and friendly tool for your e-commerce business.Get Started for free Get Premium version