An effective filter is one of the most important functions of an online store. Make sure your customer can always find what they're searching for in your store with the Avalon23 Products Filter for WooCommerce!
- Save search query(filter memory) This function allows the user to save the search query. And when switching to another page or if the user visits the page the next day, the filter selection will remain. Demo( a widget “Filter with memory”) – https://cars.avalon23.dev/ The user can now select filtering once and
always get interesting products - this improves the user experience
- Hierarchy dropdown This type of filter only works with hierarchical taxonomy. You can see how it works here Demo1 AND Demo2. This type of filter has the feature of switching the image depending on the hierarchy level(You can check it here "Tyres"). This helps the user to correctly navigate the search.
- Skins Filters can have different color schemes. These are specially selected color patterns that will help you integrate the filter into your website design.
- Performance The plugin has options to optimize CSS and JS files. Also caching which reduces the number of queries to the database. Also, flexible configuration of each filter element will allow you to optimize queries by disabling dynamic recalculation where it is not needed.
- Text search by attribute Text search can work not only by title and description of products, but also by taxonomies(Attributes, Categories, Tags)
- Search by ACF fieds Filtering by fields of this type: Text, Text Area, Number, Range, Select, Radio Button, Button Group, True/False, Date Time Picker
- Meta filter The plugin has the ability to configure filters for custom fields (ACF fields are added automatically). There is a wide range of filter types for meta fields: Radio/Checkbox/Label/Dropdown/Slider/Text input/Datepicker/Color/Image
- Flexibility, The plugin has the ability to adjust the width and visibility of each filter element depending on the device. This is very useful if you place the filter horizontally. Also, each filter container can be toggled depending on the device - this will make the filter compact for mobile devices.
- SEO URLs The search query can have a human-readable form in the URL. An example: https................com/search/color-red/season-autumn/product_cat-hoodies/ And the plugin also has SEO settings that improve the indexing of pages with search results.
- Search logic IN/AND/NOT IN. Customizing the comparison logic can fine-tune the search results to suit your business. For example, NOT IN logic can exclude products with a certain attribute, this is useful for a grocery store to exclude ingredients that could cause allergies.
- Ajax mode. Fast and light Ajax filtering. In this mode, filtering occurs without reloading the page. Attention: Ajax mode may not work correctly on some themes
- Predefinition allows to display filter that adapts to the current request by default(prefiltration). For example you can display the filter only for a specific attribute or only for discounted products
- [avalon23_content] This is a special shortcode that can hide/show content depending on the current search. More details can be found here